Along with his team of professionals, Milton Financial Group was awarded FIVE STAR WEALTH MANAGER in Boston Magazine for outstanding service and financial expertise.
Our mission is to personally assist you in solving economic challenges to meet your financial needs. Whether your focus is on how to manage your business, paying taxes, utilizing your savings or planning for college and/or retirement, we can help guide you through the complex process. Specializing and offering CFO and Accounting/Controller services is a unique feature of the firm and several start-up companies have benefited by using this option.
Why use mFG?
2. Are you comfortable using various software programs?If comfortable using various software programs, you may benefit from using tax preparation software. However, if you are not accustomed to using tax software, you may want to seek some help.
3. Have you kept up with changing tax laws?Tax laws are constantly changing and getting more complex. It is important that you keep up to date on the latest changes and how they may affect your situation and we can assist you in this effort.
4. Have you had a major life change such as marriage or divorce?Lifestyle changes often call for specialized help, both in terms of taxes and financial planning opportunities.
5. Have you actively traded stocks or exercised incentive stock options?Complex returns have more gray areas where judgment calls and expert advice can make a significant difference.
6. Do you own a vacation home or rental property?Owning a second home, particularly one that you rent out, can complicate your tax situation. For example, depending on how often you rent the house and how much you use it yourself, different tax rules apply.
7. Are you self-employed or do you own a small business?Self-employed individuals and small business owners are frequently the targets of IRS audits. Working with a professional can help your business minimize audit risk.
8. Do you have high income or live in a state with high income taxes? You may be subject to the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). The AMT, which eliminates many itemized deductions, was created to ensure that the wealthy pay their share of taxes. But because the thresholds have not been adjusted regularly for inflation, more people are finding themselves subject to this tax.